Piccard gold diamond necklace
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The Piccard diamond necklace uses raw Ocean Diamonds c.0.15-0.2 carat cast in recycled 9 carat gold with a 9 carat gold cable chain. The necklace comes with a Certificate of Authenticity for both the necklace and the diamond.
- Dimensions. Pendant, ø6-8mm. Chain, 42cm.
Sold：496 Wished: 89 Followed: 96
- Inspired by the journey of an Ocean Diamond this gold necklace celebrates the hand-picked, responsible diamond’s journey from the earth’s crust to the ocean bed.
- Based in Cornwall, Ocean Diamonds is a leading specialist in marine diamonds, working with skilled divers and expert artisans to consciously source and carefully certify one of nature’s most precious gifts – the diamond.
- An Ocean Diamond is a sustainably sourced alluvial diamond. These diamonds started their journey to the sea billions of years ago, carried by the rivers and eventually settling in the seabeds off the coasts of Namibia and South Africa where they are artfully uncovered by responsible diamond divers.
- The Piccard 9ct gold diamond necklace is inspired by the way in which the diamonds get gently caught in nooks and crannies along their journey and on the seabed where the finally rest. Each pendant is handmade by Alice using mouldable wax. The wax is cut and rolled into a neat sphere. A diamond is balance on the sphere and hand-pressed to gently wedge it in place. The wax envelops the diamond and each piece is cast slowly and expertly with the diamond in place creating a natural setting as if the diamond were gently lodged in this form, like it is on the ocean bed.
- The diamonds are beautifully raw, freshly picked from the ocean, untouched, and truly natural, creating a one of a kind, organic styled diamond necklace.
- From seabed to surface, Ocean Diamonds celebrate the power of the ocean in every stone with the diamond’s wild and brilliant nature. Only the most resilient diamonds make it to the sea and their journey gives each stone a beautiful clarity created by nature.
- A life-long gift for those who love the ocean and the natural world.
There are no reviews yet.