NJKM Midgard Serpent Men’s Retro Ring Anti-Rust and Anti-Allergic Titanium Steel Viking Snake Amulet Jewelry Party Prom Punk Hip Hop Rock Personality Ouroboros Ring (Color : Gold, Size : 7)
- We always provide the best service to our customers. If you have any questions, you can contact me. We will reply within 24 hours. I wish you a happy shopping and a happy life!
- Material: Does not fade or rust. It does not contain nickel and lead and is safe for sensitive skin. All edges around the ring are carefully polished.
- Gift options: birthday, Christmas, dating, graduation, wedding, mother’s day, engagement and other wonderful gifts for yourself, your lover, friends, family or other people you love at any time. Special appointment.
- Great details: width: about 10 mm, weight: about 5 grams. US sizes: 7#, 8#, 9#, 10#, 11#, 12# (Because the stainless steel ring size cannot be adjusted, please carefully check the ring size you need before buying).
- Perhaps the ultimate symbol of the Vikings’ victory over fear is Midgard’s giant snake, Yemengard. This son of Rocky lives in the waters near Midgard. It is so big that it can surround the world with a tail in its mouth.
Sold：237 Wished: 92 Followed: 49
Love Viking Norse Mythology ? Do not miss these awesome Viking Ring!
What does this jewelry represent ?
Midgard Serpent, Jormungandr. This son of Loki lives in the waters that surround Midgard and is so enormous that it can encircle the entire world and hold its one tail in its mouth. The serpent stays in its murky waters, but according to the prophecy of Ragnarok, the Norse end of the world, when the end of the world is nigh, he will emerge from the waters to kill Thor.
The prophecy says that the two will fight to the death. Thor will kill the serpent with his hammer, but Jormungandr will spill so much of his venom onto Thor that he too will die.
Thus for Thor, Jormungandr could be the ultimate symbol of fear as he marks the moment of his death.
Each ring is cleaned and polished with care.
Titanium steel is obtained by continuing to reduce the carbon content on the basis of 316 stainless steel, which is more expensive than the general stainless steel. Titanium steel jewelry is durable, shiny, hard, non-deformable, non-allergenic, and will not lose its luster or oxidize over time. Titanium steel is ideal for jewelry that comes in contact with the skin. The high quality material is highly resistant to rust, corrosion and tarnishing and requires minimal maintenance.
There are no reviews yet.