Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dimensions. Charms x 5, c.14mm. Chain, 39cm gold plated 925 silver.
Sold：961 Wished: 162 Followed: 154
- Inspired by ‘the beauty of imperfection and made using Water Casting, this women’s designer choker necklace derives from the age-old process of Lost Wax Casting.
- Residual silver from the traditional casting process is collected, melted down and dropped into water to create recycled beads. By experimenting with the water drop process, adapting the height and size of the molten metal droplets that fall into the water, we influence the forms created at this stage of the process and use the silver in a zero waste single cycle.
- Each charm we create in water has its own unique form and character. They have a freshwater finish, a mysterious calm matte tone created when the molten silver plunges into cold water and solidifies quickly.
- The fine silver charms are paired with a contrasting rich gold choker chain to create a truly unique woman’s designer necklace.
- Created as a sign of optimism, each choker necklace we create is a one-off piece that has evolved from fresh eyes on an age-old technique.
- Maya means water and this design led necklace makes a beautiful and thoughtful gift, representing positivity, change, and responsibility.
There are no reviews yet.