Maya 3 charm bracelet
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Inspiration for the Water collection is ‘the beauty of imperfection.’
- The collection is made using Water Casting but derives from the age-old process of Lost Wax Casting. Residual silver from the traditional casting process is collected, melted down and dropped into water to create beads to recycle. By experimenting with the water drop process, adapting the height and size of the molten metal droplets that fall into the water, we influence the forms created at this stage of the process and use the silver in a zero waste single cycle.
- Every charm that we create in the water has its own unique form and character. Each charm has a freshwater finish. A mysterious calm matte tone created when the molten silver plunges into cold water and solidifies quickly.
- The 3 charms are paired with a substantial and contrasting rich gold chain.
- Created as a sign of optimism, each bracelet is a one-off piece that has evolved from fresh eyes on an age-old technique.
- Maya, meaning water, makes this bracelet a thoughtful gift and represents positivity, change, and responsibility.