Jac gold & silver necklace
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Materials. Aerospace grade brass pendants & 925 silver chain.
- Dimensions. Pendants, ø30mm & ø50mm Chain, 85cm.
Sold：5943 Wished: 0 Followed: 0
- Informed by the primal techniques of forging and the history of the blacksmith.
- Collaborating with expert forger Vincent Jack we create the Forge Collection, celebrating raw metals and exploring how metals can be hand worked to look fluid, malleable and organic.
- The Jac gold and silver hand forged necklace is inspired by imperfection. Created to symbolise human nature, our beautiful imperfections make us who we are, and the Jac necklace is a celebration of this individuality.
- Once perfectly precision turned with our engineers in aerospace grade brass, we use the art of forging to deform and add texture to each piece, creating beautiful imperfections.
- Our gold tone pieces are cold-forged, tapped and crafted to look crinkled and soft. Each piece is edge tapped by our expert forgers, struck in a different place every time so no two pieces are ever the same. Once deformed, we hand polish each piece to highlight its organic aesthetic.
- The Jac hand forged necklace is a great gift idea. A reminder that imperfection is wonderful and should always be celebrated. You can wear this jewellery with pride and confidence.
There are no reviews yet.