Ballard gold diamond necklace
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The Ballard diamond necklace uses raw Ocean Diamonds c.0.45-0.65 carat paired with recycled 9 carat gold pendant and cable chain. Each necklace is packed in a gift box with a cotton travel pouch and Certificate of Authenticity referencing both the pendant and the diamond.
- Dimensions. Pendant, L30mm x W10mm. Chain, 50cm.
Sold：697 Wished: 184 Followed: 179
- Inspired by the journey of the Ocean Diamond this designer gold diamond necklace celebrates the hand-picked, responsible diamond’s journey, from the earth’s crust to the ocean bed.
- Based in Cornwall, Ocean Diamonds is a leading specialist in marine diamonds, working with skilled divers and expert artisans to consciously source and carefully certify one of nature’s most precious gifts – the diamond.
- An Ocean Diamond is a sustainably sourced alluvial diamond. These diamonds started their journey to the sea billions of years ago, carried by the rivers and eventually settling in the seabeds off the coasts of Namibia and South Africa where they are artfully uncovered by responsible diamond divers.
- The Ballard 9ct gold diamond designer necklace is inspired by the meandering orange river that the diamond would have flowed through on its journey to the sea. Each necklace is handmade by Alice using mouldable wax. The wax is rolled and trimmed, then wrapped around the unique raw diamond. Each piece is cast slowly and expertly with the diamond in place creating a natural setting as if the diamond were gently lodged in this form, like it is on the ocean bed.
- The diamond is beautifully raw, freshly picked from the ocean, untouched and natural, to create a truly unique designer diamond necklace.
- From seabed to surface, Ocean Diamonds celebrate the power of the ocean in every stone with the diamond’s wild and brilliant nature. Only the most resilient diamonds make it to the sea and their journey gives each stone a beautiful clarity created by nature.
- A life-long gift for those who love the ocean and the natural world.
There are no reviews yet.