10k Yellow Gold, 12k Rose and Green Gold Diamond Black Hills Gold Band, His and Hers Wedding Ring Set
- GIFT PACKAGED: Arrives in a presentation storage gift box ready for gift giving; PERSONALIZED: We are happy to include your special message; you will have the opportunity to write your message upon purchase; Maximum gift message length is 255 characters
- MADE to ORDER especially for you, crafted by skilled artisans; Happily made in the USA in the majestic Black Hills with gold mined in South Dakota; Certificate of Authenticity and Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship included; To Purchase rings separately paste ASIN into bestalicemadethis search bar: Men’s ASIN B0847L1T49; Women’s ASIN B08471NCP2
- Hand-tacked, hand diamond-cuts on the veins of the leaves are meticulously hand-engraved to create unique light-catching prismatic cuts on the satin-finished 12k green gold and 12k rose gold grape leaves
- MEASUREMENTS: Women’s band is 6.72 millimeters wide and tapers to 1.96 millimeters under the finger; Men’s band is 7.66 millimeters wide and tapers to 4.16 millimeters under the finger
- High polished, tapered band with a rectangular raised platform featuring a .05 carat diamond against a black backdrop creates a simple elegance furthered by a two-color split leaf on one side of the diamond and symmetrical grooves on the other side; ring is Fabricated in polished 10k yellow gold
Sold：106 Wished: 73 Followed: 96
Legend has it: Good Luck Comes to All Who Wear Black Hills Gold Jewelry
The diamond is a perfect expression; reflecting rarity, brilliance and breathtaking fire of a gem which survived a journey of billions of years. Symbol of devotion, honor and strength, the elegance of a diamond makes it perfect for life’s important occasions. Whether you treat yourself or gift this to someone special, it is a thoughtful, unique keepsake. The gorgeous band contains no nickel and is gentle on sensitive skin.
The original Black Hills Gold proudly made in America since 1878. The distinctive grape and leaf design make Black Hills Gold a unique American art form. In an age of robotic manufacturing, each piece of continues to be crafted by highly skilled and talented artisans. According to legend, French goldsmith, Henri LeBeau got lost in the Black Hills of South Dakota in the 1870s gold rush. He fell asleep believing he was dying. He dreamed he saw a mountain stream with grapevines growing on its banks. Upon awakening, he walked over a rise to see the stream and grapevines of his dream. In gratitude, he created jewelry in the shapes of grape clusters and leaves fashioned in rose, green and yellow gold.
Upon Placing Your Order, the jewelers in South Dakota start fabricating your ring. From the casting to the hand-tacked, hand-engraved leaves it is one of the most labor intensive styles of jewelry. A series of up to 40 different steps are necessary to capture the same dramatic detail in the traditional and contemporary Black Hills Gold designs.
The rising price of gold makes this a great investment.
Made in the USA with gold mined in Dakota.
To Purchase Separately Paste ASIN into the Search Bar: Women’s Diamond Band ASIN B08471NCP2; Men’s Diamond Band ASIN B0847L1T49
FOOTNOTES: Signature Ensures Safe Delivery
Made to Order Especially for You, Ships in Approx. 20 Business Days
Thank You for Your Consideration. Love is Always Fashionable… Never Trendy.
There are no reviews yet.